Recent research indicates Vitamin B12 deficiency is much more common than previously thought.
And it’s not just people over age 60 who are often deficient in Vitamin B12. The deficiency can also affect those in other age groups.
Our bodies depend on B12 for many functions:
- It will drastically increase your body’s energy and vitality
- It promotes healthy neurological activity, including mental alertness
- It helps to ease stress and sleeplessness
- It helps to maintain healthy cell growth
- It promotes a healthy immune function
- It helps prevent and could reverse coronary artery disease
- It helps the body to convert carbohydrates to glucose (your body’s source of fuel)
- It helps folic acid regulate the formation of red blood cells
Vitamin B12 is a real workhorse, a micronutrient that is critical to your healthy circulation and adrenal hormone production and a great immunity booster.
Remember, a weak immune system is where most problems start.
Also if you suffer from sleep disorders, taking B12 during the day could help you. The reason is that B12 plays a vital role in melatonin production. Melatonin has been referred to as “the sleep hormone” because it is responsible for getting a good night’s sleep.
As we get older, it becomes increasingly more difficult to get a good night’s sleep because our body becomes less efficient in making this hormone.
Passion 4 Life is proud to state that we have 250mcg of B12 in each daily ounce.
Next time you are in a health food store, just pick up some bottles of liquid vitamins and compare the difference.
Please remember that this life changing product has been designed to be taken daily, not only when you don’t feel good. When you take it daily, it will help you feel good every day!