You want your kids to be healthy so let’s start their
day right with a daily 1 oz. delicious liquid vitamin to keep them focused, alert and naturally energized.
Your kids deserve the best start in life
As the proud grandpa of 4 very young grandchildren, I am very concerned about today’s children. 1 out of 45 has autism. 3 out of 30 have ADD/ADHD. 1 in 5 is obese which can lead not only to severe health issues but even to bullying. Sadly, even many young children suffer from stress, depression, anxiety and this is on the rise.
Most of them consume many tablespoons of sugar before even leaving the house in the morning. The American Academy of Pediatrics states, “There is good research that shows that nutrition is critical for a child’s brain and for concentration and learning at school…we see a difference in kids that get good nutrition in the morning…and how they function during the day at school.”
Children need proper nutrition to hit the appropriate growth markers in their development so their body develops fully and functionally.
Many kids come to school sneezing and coughing or with a cold or flu which travels around the entire class, then to the household. Children need to have their immune systems strengthened to help fight these constant attacks that are unavoidable. A weak immune system is where most disease starts. According to two-time Nobel Prize recipient, Linus Pauling, a deficiency of vitamins and minerals is the root of all disease.
- Liquid absorbs faster into the bloodstream and is easier for children to take than hard-to-swallow pills
- Many gummy vitamins contain excess sugar to make them taste good and less nutritional ingredients
- Tastes great even though it has 135 high-grade whole food-based ingredients – It’s “Tang” with a bang
- Doctor-recommended. Many doctors give it to their whole family as well as their patients.
- Family-owned with a heart for your children
- Backed by real science
- Absolutely nothing unnecessary added (no GMOs, gluten, caffeine, added sugar, artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners)
- A “Vitamin with a Mission” as a portion of each sale goes to support our charity, Passion 4 K.I.D.S. which helps U.S. children in need
- Energy – Vitamin B, Chromium, Aloe Vera, D-Ribose, Trace Minerals
- Focus – Vitamin D3, Amino acids
- Growth – Vitamin A, B Vitamins, Magnesium, Zinc
- Obesity – Vitamin A, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Lecithin, Chromium, Zinc, Magnesium, Copper, Iron, Chromium, L-Glutamin, L-Arginine
- Strengthening Immune System – Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Zinc, Aloe Vera, Amino Acids
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression – Vitamin B, Amino Acids, Chromium, Trace Minerals
I LOVE Passion 4 Life and so do my kids. It’s an easy-to-take liquid and eliminates the capsules and tablets. I’ve noticed more energy, and the kids have more motivation in school, are more alert and interactive. Even their teachers notice the difference.
Passion 4 Life is an easy-to-take liquid form and can be absorbed more efficiently into our bloodstream and cells. I find it much more desirable than taking many pills to achieve the same result. One ounce per day is all you take. It’s that simple.